Terms and Conditions
1. All journeys are fixed priced from the rendezvous to destination.
2. Any alteration or deviation to the journey will result in EXTRA charges.
3. Any EXTRA Pick-ups on the route will incur a charge.
4. Any EXTRA drop-offs on the route will incur a charge.
5. Any Car Parking, Airport car Parking, Tolls or Congestion Charge where applicable will be charged EXTRA to the final Fare.
6. Any EXTRA time is free up to 15 minutes from the booking time of journey. From there on 30 minutes will apply for the first block, then charged at 15-minute interval blocks.
7. Airports pick-ups, NO WAITING TIME CHARGES WILL APPLY FOR THE FIRST 45 MINUETS from the actual stated landing time, from thereafter you will be charged a one hours WAITING TIME charge and then in fifteen-minute interval, plus parking.
8. Return journeys must be paid in full to the driver if paying by cash except for account work- online bookings and our smartphone app. Only applies to cash customers; a contact number; rendezvous point and time of pick up must be given to the driver or the office operator for your return booking.
9. Payments can be made by card — online – via the smartphone app (A SURCHARGE WILL BE ADDED TO DEBIT& CREDIT CARD TRANSACTIONS) or cash to the driver.
10. Any damage to the vehicles or vandalism will result in the POLICE been called, or an agreement with the OPERATOR on the amount to be charged. CUSTOMERS PAYING online – smartphone app or account will be charged directly to your DEBIT/CREDIT CARD OR DIRECT TO YOUR ACCOUNT. Please note accounts customers, will be asked to pay in full the outstanding balance amount and the account will be closed.
11. Any passenger deemed unfit to travel due to their safety or under the influence of alcohol is at the driver’s discretion and will be refused to travel. Whether paid online or by the smartphone app including accounts bookings will still be refused travel and will be charged for the whole journey plus WAITING TIME if the driver is delayed.
12. NO RESPONSIBILITY CAN BE ACCEPTED by the driver or management for lost property. If you realise you have forgotten anything, please call the office IMMEDIATELY. You have a greater chance for recovery of your lost property during the first hour. The more clients we pick up, the less chance you have for recovery of your lost property. If anything found it will be handed into the office at Tring station, for safekeeping.
13. NO FOOD OR ALCOHOLIC DRINKS to be consumed by any passenger in the vehicle. Any passenger carrying alcoholic drinks – glass bottles, glasses or cans will be refused entry.
14. NO SMOKING IN OUR VEHICLES during your journey. On long-distance journeys over Ihr and 30 minutes, the driver will stop for 10 minutes at a lay by or service station. At no extra charge.
15. Any passenger being ABUSIVE or ASSAULTING our drivers, will result in being refused travel, charged for the journey and the POLICE will be called.
16. Any passenger vomiting in the vehicle during the journey will be charged ÉIOO for the valet of the vehicle plus the journey cost and WAITING TIME For the disruption they have caused.
17. In case of a mechanical break down of our vehicle, if this occurs during the journey whilst you are in transit or when the driver is on the way to the rendezvous point, we will do our best to dispatch another vehicle to get to the rendezvous point or destination.
18. NO RESPONSIBILITY can be accepted by the driver or company if inadequate time has not been allowed for your journey due to a mechanical breakdown, traffic and/or accidents, on route diversions and road works or freak weather conditions.
19. Any ACCOUNT or CASH pre-bookings must be E-Mailed and a call to the operator. ACCOUNTS MUST BE-MADE BY THE AUTHORISED STAFF MEMBER MAKING THE BOOKING AND THEIR NAME for confirmation. Management will not take responsibility if this has not been done.
20. Any pre-bookings which are called or E-Mailed to the office and are DEEMED INCORRECT i.e. booking time, rendezvous point, or incorrect booking date or vehicle requirement and a driver has been dispatched with no Pick up due to your error, Management will not take responsibility and the cost of the FULL JOURNEY WILL BE CHARGED TO YOUR ACCOUNT.
21. Any bookings via the smartphone app or online bookings and DEEMED INCORRECT i.e. booking time, rendezvous point, or incorrect booking date or vehicle requirement and a driver has been dispatched with no pick up due to your error, Management will not take responsibility and the cost of the FULL JOURNEY WILL BE CHARGED TO YOUR ACCOUNT.
22. Cancellations must be made twelve hours before rendezvous time by E-Mail and a call to the operator MUST BE MADE BY THE AUTHORISED STAFF MEMBER FOR CANCELLATION OF THE BOOKING AND THEIR NAME for confirmation. A charge will be incurred, subject to a minimum EIO admin fee or 20% admin fee of the full fare. Management will not take responsibility if this has not been executed then the cost of the FULL JOURNEY WILL BE CHARGED TO YOUR ACCOUNT.
23. REFUNDS POLICY; Refunds will only be granted on the following grounds, bookings by credit/debit cards must be notified twelve hours prior to the rendezvous pick up time or if a flight is missed and we have been informed in advance, either by phone or by email and obtaining a cancellation number.
24. NO REFUND POLICY if the wrong details are given, i.e. Pick up location, date, time, flight number, arrival time, dispatched wrong vehicle, refusal of travel by being unfit (under the influence of alcohol), abusive & threatening behaviour, verbal or physical assault.
25. PLEASE NOTE WE ARE ONLY LICENSED TO CARRY 4 PASSENGERS IN OUR C – E ANDS – CLASS MERCEDES, 6 PASSENGERS IN OUR MERCEDES MPV’S and 8 PASSENGERS IN OUR MERCEDES
MINIBUSES, dispatch of the wrong vehicle will be charged FOR THE FULL JOURNEY BOOKING.
26. Tariff 2 charges are charged at time and a half between 11 pm until 7 am. And all-day SUNDAY and BANK HOLIDAYS. During X-MAS- XMAS EVE FROM 6 pm until 11 pm after that tariff 3 and NEW YEARS EVE 7 am to 11.59 pm after that tariff 3
27. Tariff 3 charges are charged double time, STARTS XMAS EVE from 11 pm THROUGH TO All- day XMAS DAY AND BOXING DAY until midnight that evening of Boxing Day. NEW YEARS EVE at 11.59 pm and all-day NEW YEARS DAY until 11.59 pm. After this back to tariff 2 for the 2nd of January from 00.00 am until 7arn. Then back to the normal tariff.
FOR EXTRA CHARGES AMOUNTS, SEE THE WAITING & MILEAGE FARE CHART. FOR EXTRA CHARGES AMOUNTS, SEE THE WAITING & MILEAGE FARE CHART.